The Lending Closet is now accepting equipment loans, returns, and donations! We are so excited to be able to provide this service to the community again. Please practice safety and patience during this time of restricted access. Thank you!
Below are the required guidelines:
- Must call ahead and MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to pick up equipment
- Must WEAR A MASK when communicating with staff. This is required even if you are outside
- Pick-up hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Returns and donations hours: Wednesdays 8:30 am – 3:00 pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- All equipment transactions (i.e. returns, donations, and pick-ups) are conducted at the WHITFIELD DRIVE ENTRANCE
To make an appointment for the Lending Closet, please call 630-232-2233. Staff will be in office Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 3:00 pm to answer any of your Lending Closet questions and make appointments.
Medical Equipment Loans
Fox Valley Hands of Hope provides short-term medical equipment loans for wheelchairs, walkers, canes, commodes, shower benches and tub transfer benches for three months time. This health equipment loan program is available free of charge to anyone in the Fox Valley community, regardless of whether or not you are one of our clients.
To ensure availability of equipment for personal use or place a hold on an item – call Fox Valley Hands of Hope at 630-232-2233
We also accept donations of gently used equipment, in good condition.
If you have a wheelchair or tub transfer benches you would like to donate, please consider donating it to our Community Equipment Loan Closet.
To arrange to donate equipment to us – contact Fox Valley Hands of Hope at 630-232-2233 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Our lending closet is open for equipment pick up and donation
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.